I’ve posted before on making my own coffee creamers. It’s easy and adds far fewer unpronounceable ingredients than the store bought kind. For me, it’s also a little science experiment to try to figure out what tastes good. Well on one of those Target shopping trips where you go in to get a few things and end up walking the whole store I stumbled upon two seasonable flavors of Eagle Sweetened condensed milk and immediately thought…coffee creamer! The two flavors are apparently seasonal but having chocolate and caramel flavored sweetened condensed milk is a no brainer. So here I bring you the easiest homemade coffee creamer ever!
- I added about a cup of my milk base of choice…I picked almond milk but you can add whatever you want or have available. I usually make creamer with almond, soy or coconut milk because it has a longer shelf life than regular milk.
- I then added the 16 oz can of flavored sweetened condensed milk. (pictured above I added the chocolate)
- I capped my bottle and shook for about 15 seconds until it was all mixed together.
- I tasted to check my desired flavor and I ended up adding a bit more milk but you can add as much or as little as you wish.
- I popped it in the fridge and I’m good to go for a few weeks now!
- Be sure to shake a bit before each use.
The bottle I use I ordered from Zulily about a year ago and it makes a perfect creamer bottle, the size is right, I can shake with no risk of leaking and the top comes all the way off so I don’t get those weird drips and make everything sticky. I also found it on Amazon here.
*I have not been asked by anyone mentioned above to write nor was I compensated for this post…just sharing the love!